It is widely known that interior designers take their creative eye and cultivate a resource library with products that encapsulate amazing craftsmanship, savvy design, and impeccable finishes!
We at LHI Online want you to be satisfied with the experience of e-decorating and purchasing products from our trade only resources as it is a different experience from buying in the retail marketplace. Therefore, it is important to note the following:
Designer furnishings are often made to order and in some instances, you have the ability to customize many of the details. Therefore, the cost of furnishings tends to be slightly to significantly higher than what you find in the general retail marketplace. The following is a sample of median price ranges (not including sales tax or shipping):
- Fabric: $100 per yard
- Wall coverings: $75 per roll, 5 yard roll
- Table Lamps: $1000-$1500
- Medium to Large Chandeliers: $5000
- Wall Sconces: $1000
- Dining Room Tables: $10,000-$15,000
- Dining Room Chairs: $2000 each not including fabric
- Club Chairs: $3000 not including fabric
- Sofas: $6000 not including fabric
While some items may be in stock, most are made to order and the lead-time generally runs 10-12 weeks, not including delivery. The design team will indicate the lead-time when the proposal for payment is submitted. Trust us, these pieces are unique in terms of design and finish and are worth the wait!
- LHI Online requires payment in full to purchase furnishings. Product invoices will be emailed to the client by Lindsay and possible forms of payment are check, wire transfer or credit card.
- When possible, items will be shipped directly to you. In the event a more comprehensive delivery is involved (i.e. large pieces of furniture), Lindsay’s design team will work with you to secure the appropriate method, cost and delivery schedule.